Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Heidi's ball

There was a bowling ball in the back yard yesterday. A smoky colored black 15 pounder with pink swirls and girl sized finger holes. The finger holes were filled with dirt and probably spiders.
I thought it was a rubber ball at first because I couldn't get very close to it behind the little fake fence somebody had previously put up in the back yard. I thought it was the neighbors' because they have kids so I tried to push it to their fence with a stick. I poked at it hard, but it didn't budge. I tried to roll it towards the end of the row, but it only spun in place. I had to climb back through the little row of trees and pick it up. Yes, a bowling ball. With Heidi written in white type-faced letters across the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home